Andon Displays

pbaker88

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with large andon displays for showing production line data. eg. OEE, rate loss, machine status. Which brands are you using and how are you communicating to them?

Maybe big flat screen TV's running as a citect client will be more versatile.

All the facilities that I have been to lately have used flat screens as displays. It allows a lot more flexibility in what you want to display, and you can change it later to fit new process data.

They are generally hooked up to the MES with an Intel compute stick.

Hope that helps!

TV from Walmart and Raspberry Pi.
We have had good luck with the 55” Phillips SmartTVs too. I mention that because most if not all consumer TVs are made to live indoors with conditioned air.
Our place is hot and dusty, and knock on wood, no problems for over a year.