Mitsubishi FX to Q conversion

titanspark76

Is there a method to converting an old FX2N program to a Q plc? I was thinking I had done before, but when I go to Project/ Change PLC type the PLC series is grayed out and I can only change to a different FX series. Or do I just have to manually go in and copy/paste. Not a big deal either way as the program isn't too large, but just want to see if there is some method of doing it automatically. Btw I'm using GX works 2 ver 1.536J

A lot of the fx instructions are incompatible with the Q.
Not to mention addressing.
Even copy and paste would result in a lot of errors - not allowing you to.
Long hand I'm afraid

Similar Topics

I need to convert the program from a dieing A9GT-RS4 to a GT2310-VTBA. I've sucked the old HMI program using GT Designer 2 Classic and have iQ...
Replies
Views
I have a backup program for an old Mitsubishi. Would anyone here be kind enough to open and export my program into a readable format, please?
Replies
Views
Hello! Please could someone help me out with converting the following rung? As a college project I have to replace an old Mitsubishi F1-40MR...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm now try to check and study conversion adapter for AX82 to change to QX82 (64 input type)... Normally for 32 and 16 I/O, there have...
Replies
Views
I trying to convert the Sharp PLC program to Mitsubishi Q series program, but i having difficulty to understand the function in the sharp PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom