Forum bugs?

the_msp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Tried to edit a post there and it didn't have any of my original text. Also seems to be a problem recently with users attachments not showing?

Hi Patrick

I have not noticed any issues, maybe if it happens again take a screenshot so Phil will have a better understanding of whats happing

Mark

The last link works on my Win 7 laptop and Win 10 desktop, both at home. I noticed a lot in work on Win 10 laptop that didn't work, I then went looking for today at home and only found the one in my prior post.

I had a issue yesterday posting a .jpeg & .png screen shot yesterday that was >200K. I ended up posting a .pdf and it worked.

I will try and post the shot now and see if it shows up.

So the size limit is 976.96 and I have always received a error "TOO BIG" when trying to go over so maybe there is a new size limit that Phil is not aware of?

Mine is not showing up now either and this one is 157, the first one was 45

So the size limit is 976.96 and I have always received a error "TOO BIG" when trying to go over so maybe there is a new size limit that Phil is not aware of?

Mine is not showing up now either and this one is 157, the first one was 45

I have not had an issue with size limit before. I'll try one now. I had to really squish this one down to have it show.

Kinda of a neat grin/snarl. HeHe!

C2.jpg