Danfoss VLT FC 302

chucho060

good day, I have a question, I'm migrating from a screen from ProTool to WinCC flexible, I have a PLC S7 300 plus a Danfoss VLT drives assembly 302, the three connected via Profibus.

Panel with protool<----->PLC S7 300<------> Drive Danfoss VLT

danfoss drive within the signal is coming via profibus, I need to know how shipping digital input signal connector number 19 to PLC via Profibus.

for example de bit of drive 19 terminal is in the PIW 256 .....

how to find this address , i dont know nothing about Danfoss Drive.

find the parameters in the LCP Display the [1660] digital input, but I do not know if this parameter tells the PCD via profibus address input 18 and 19 which interest me ..
I also found in the PROFIBUS parameters PCD read configuration at Digital Input 16-60, is there? someone could tell me if I can see that parameter in the logical address of PROFIBUS data I need.

Take a look at the manual here:
http://www.ftmsales.com/VLTAutomationProgrammingGuide(130R0334).pdf

Starting on page 148 all Profibus Info.

i found the parameters in the LCP Display the [1660] digital input, but I do not know if this parameter tells the PCD via profibus address input 18 and 19 which interest me ..
I also found in the PROFIBUS parameters PCD read configuration at Digital Input 16-60, is there? someone could tell me if I can see that parameter in the logical address of PROFIBUS data I need.

Hi Chucho060!

If you map the Parameter group 16-60 into your PCD channel (e.g. Par. 9-16.2) you will be able to read the status on the digital input.
If you look in the FC302 programming manual chapter 3.17.4 under parameter 16-6* you will see what inputs are on what bits.

Parameter group 16 is the readout group, this is where you will get information on the different values in the drive. If you look at the frequency shown in the LCP it is in reality Parameter 16-13 showing.

In the PCD channel mapping you'll notise that the first two channels are used already, they are locked to those parameters - so they can't be changed.

If you need to map a 32 bit value (e.g. motor current above 657A) you can map the same parameter twice, but you have to start at an even channel number (e.g. 9-16.4 and 9-16.5).

Once you have this part up and running, please remember that Siemens does a byte/word swap so you will probably need to sort that part out as well.

Best regards,

Michal_dk