Hardware Problem

Daffi

Ok, I'm in a bit of a bind at the moment. I'm in my final year at Uni and doing my final year project, mostly everything is done, coding, wiring etc, except i'm after hitting a problem. I'm trying to communicate from a Siemens S7 300 to a Norgren Profibus DP VE2. You see, the 9 pin D-type connector came off the end of the cable which was attached to the PLC, going into the profibus was a 12 pin coinver type connector. Both are obviously numbered but i'm finding it hard to find anything on the net with regard to correct pinout and assembly, as i intend to solder the 6 wires in the cable myself. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have also cotacted Norgren and looked up appropriate manuals but to no avail.

This article guides you through troubleshooting steps for hardware and software driver problems in Windows XP. There are many reasons why you might have a hardware or software driver problem. You might have installed an update that caused your driver to stop working.