ROCKWELL hardware configuration

VictorBit

Hello all,

I need some help with my Rockwell configuration.
The program im working in is Rslogix5000.

The questions I got is that if this configuration I have done will work and what do I need to do for make it to work?.

-In our machine we used to have a 1769-L32E PLC but the customer wanted a 1768-L43 PLC instead an aswell an 1768-ENBT/A module.

((-The 1768-ENBT/A module got the wrong rack place right now beacuse I don't know where it will be in the real setup yet.))

I have posted a picture here with my old and my new configuration.

Im not so hype on Rockwell, used to work with Siemens and Mitsubishi.

((The things I have done so far is just enterd the PLC settings on 1769-L32E and press change module to 1768-L43.))

Best regards
Victor

Config.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see anything wrong with it - but once you download it will tell you if there is a mismatch or conflicts - So Drive on!!

Hi victor

The only item I would check is your power supply. On your old system the power supply may have been In the middle of your I/o cards. I not sure as the power supply does not appear in logix tree, this is not a mistake it's just the way it's done. Now on the l43 range of plcs the power supply cannot be mounted in the middle of the I/o cards so I would jut check out the power supply rating in the manual just to be safe, but as frosty said your config looks fine

Donnchadh