cutler hammer d100

dave vinch

would anyone be able to help with some questions I have about using toshibas expdd software with my cutler hammer d100
thanx
dave

The old D100 software req'd a D100CPM232 module to communicate to a D100 plc do you have something to go between the PLC and PC?

The software is 100% compatible. The only difference between the C-H and the Toshiba was the label on the front.

Next question?

Sid

CH D100 Logic Controler

I also have a Question about the Cutler-Hammer D100 Logic Controler. I purchased one at a local Used Electronics parts store and am searching high and low for the operators manual to learn how to use the thing, I'm curently studying Robotics Engineering and have started on PLC's. Iv'e seached the internet and even Email Cutler-Hammer and no luck if anyone whould know where I could get a copy of the manual or any instructional documents to learn how to use it, this would help me a great deal.

Thanks for your time

Gerry O'Brien

Try searching for the Toshiba site (I used to have the link - but its gone now)
They have the software and manuals there.

For starters
Inputs are X's
Outputs are Y's
and internal bits are R's

One of the first PLC's I worked with...throw away and start from scratch with an AD or Micrologix, it would be easier to me.

ch d100

I have software and manual please include your email address with your reply.
Dave

Cutler hammer D100

I have software and manual please include your email address with your reply.
Dave

David I have a damage Cutler hammer I think I can change the damage inputs by another but for that I need the software
I downloaded a software but It did not works ,

Could you help me with the software and if you can the communication parameters.

[email protected]

Thanks

@santanacasas,
Welcome to the forum!

The communication parameters are set by selecting [1] form the main menu. The next page is set up like this.
[1] Single
[2] 0
[3] 4800
[4] Com:1 (if that is the ComPort you are using)
[5] LPT1
[6] Color
[7] Login (Changes from offline to online)
[8] Logout (Changes from online to offline)

Here is a link to a post with a brief how-to-use the software.
Link:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=472678&postcount=10

Attached are two files based on the programming example you requested in your e-mail.

Last edited: