Programming Premium PLC via Ethernet

Schtiel

Hi! I have Premium PLC with built-in Ethernet port but I don't have any programming cable.
Can I connect to PLC using Unity Pro and download program to it (without downloading configuration and IP address using, for example, USB cable)?

i.e. does Premium PLC have a default IP address?

Thanks in advance

Hi

the following should help

How do I derive the default IP address of the TSXETY5103, TSXETY4103 and
PORT?
Document Number: RESL168082
Revision: 1.0

Question
How do I derive the default IP address of the TSXETY5103, TSXETY4103 and
PORT?

Answer
The default IP address for the TSXETY5103, TSXETY4103 and PORT is in the
following format 85.16.xx.yy.
The first and second octets are always fixed at 85.16.
The 3rd and forth octets are the decimal equivalent value of the last 2
hexadecimal pairs of the MAC address.

Example Format: 85.16.xx.yy.
ETY MAC Address: 00.80.F4.01.05.36

xx = 05 (hex) = 5 (dec)
yy =36 (hex) = 54 (dec)

Hence derived IP address: 85.16.5.54

Another method is to use a program like BootP turbo to set the IP address from the MAC address (printed on the front of the cpu).
You should be able to find BootP turbo on the web and download for free