DirectSoft Question

Mike,
I am not really sure what you were asking, but here goes. In DirectSoft you can get the BOX tab of the Instruction Browser by pressing F7 then type SG (or whatever command you need) to bring up the cmd.

To view the stage diagram, click on the View menu and click on Stage View.

Hope this helps

Even quicker, you can click once on the (NOP) at the end of the rung to highlight it. Then just type in SG and a stage box appears. No dialog box required! This works for many other of the box commands too (TMRF, CNT, etc.)

Similar Topics

Hi, Any DirectSoft 5 experts out there? I'm looking at someone's program and I'm simply trying to figure out where a C-Output is coming from. I...
Replies
Views
This is my first post guys so thanks for any help in advance. I'm trying to modify some code off of some existing equipment. Since I don't have...
Replies
Views
I have been working on a new project and it requires using DirectSOFT 5 into the automation direct PLC(205). I would like to use some of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Attached is the screen shot of the file that I downloaded from our piece of equipment. It has an old TI330 Simatic PLC. Could someone...
Replies
Views
I may be dense, but I can't figure out how to copy and paste between projects. Direct soft only seems to allow one project to be open at a time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom