Slc 5/05 plc

Tugce

hello,
how to program the program into cpu ?
I'm installing the program using rslogix, but there is no change.
discard the program if I remove and install the memory card on the cpu
I'm waiting for your help.

what do you mean when you say you are installing the program using rslogix?
you are downloading the program to the controller?

Some PLC's can be setup to load from the SD or Compact Flash media on power up, are you saying this seems to be happening?

I have the plc program of the machine available.
I want to know how to install this program to another plc.
I tried using rslogix program.
There is a change in the program when there is a memory card on it. but it changes when I remove the memory card and dowload the program.
I want to know if there is a reason.

There is a change in the program when there is a memory card on it. but it changes when I remove the memory card and dowload the program.

are you saying:
You have downloaded the program to the PLC (with the memory card in the plc) and it works then?

You have downloaded the program to the PLC (with the memory card out of the plc) and it does not work then?

memory card is working when I remove the program. but there is no change in the program when I have a memory card installed on it.

SLC 5/05's have an option for EEprom program storage, they can then be configured to read the EEProm. Always, if faulted, etc... If you make an online change, and do not save it to the eeprom. Next time it is loaded, the change is gone. You must save to the eeprom, but you cannot do this while the PLC is in run mode. It's one of the downsides of using it.

Thank you for the answers.
the difference in the back run speed did not improve even though I pulled the program. the program is completed when writing, but even though it may be the case of missing the missing