Servo Fault Handling

Levib

Hi All,
I am working with K350 Servo Drives, L30ERM Processor, and FactoryTalk View ME. We are trying to work on a fault handling routine where we can send a drive name as a parameter, then step through the attributes of that drive to find the fault(s) and be able to have a Fault History displayed on the HMI. I have been searching for a while and have not found any quick and easy way of doing this.

Any help would be great!

Similar Topics

I am new to programming rockwell and could use some help. I am using compact logix controller with an Ethernet IP Servo Drive. The servo has 400+...
Replies
Views
All the servo guys out there looking for a little help? I am having issues with a Kinetix 5500 keeps giving me S39 BUS POWER LEAKAGE FAULT. Does...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm having a problem with a Kinetix Servo MAPC instruction. I keep getting a #85 Fault. Could you give me some...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm having a problem with a Kinetix Servo MAPC instruction. I keep getting a #85 Fault. Could you give me some...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry to bother you guys, I have been battling this random issue for weeks. We have 14 - Kinetix 6000 drives. When the operator sometimes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom