Blinking Lights Using Slc 5/03

ckchew666

Can anyone guide me how to create a blinking output in slc 5/03? One output is blinking 3 times per second, second output blinks 5 times per second.

I was doing it using 2 times, any better way? Thanks.

Regards,
CK Chew

what is duty of the cycle? do you need both speeds at the same time?
there are several ways to do it and yes it is possible to use
only one timer if that's what you prefer.

hesham said:

Thanks for the link, but those guys there discussing the topic in too advance way for this begineer. but found out another way doing this blinking from the link given, using one timer and one compare, let me try out first. Thanks.

Regards,
CK Chew

panic mode said:
what is duty of the cycle? do you need both speeds at the same time?
there are several ways to do it and yes it is possible to use
only one timer if that's what you prefer.

I don't need both speed at the same time, only one output will on at one time. The S4 flashing bit only apply to MLX? How about SLC 500, any flashing bit built in?

Regards,
CK Chew