melsec F2-20P plug in programmer

70w_SON

I have just started learning to program, the college I attend use siemens. However I have aquired an old mitsubishi F1-20MR PLC and a plug in programmer (melsec F2-20P), my problem is that I have no litterature to accompany the programmer. Can anyone suggest where to start looking on the net, bearing in mind that I have already tried Mitsubishi.

Similar Topics

Hi, i have a mitsubishi melsec f1-20p porgramer and a mitsubishi melsec f1-20mr plc and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to program a 8ch chase...
Replies
Views
Dear Colleagues, I would like to get user manual for melsec FX-20P-E programming tool, please. Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a F-12R with the little panel that fits on top to program it. Have worked out most simple programming but cannot set the value to a timer...
Replies
Views
I've got a F1-20P-E hand held programmer attached to a F2-40M PLC and need to read out the program so when this unit goes belly up I can replace...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom