how can i use one shot program in s7 200

bobby624

hello m8's,
i'm new in this forum...and i find it so nice to be here to share and learn plc experience...anyway i have one question regarding one shot programing like in allen bradley (ons) bit. is there a way to do it in siemens s7 200? coz i have read all the instruction sets of it i can't find one...thanks in advance...

bobby

Think that is equivalent to the S:1/15 bit in Bradley (first pass), not sure that's what he's looking for? S7-200 has a 'positive pulse ' bit (---|P|---) you could try?

Again, hope this helps!

Kidblue is correct -|P|- is a one shot
togglefb.jpg

Similar Topics

how do i create a pumping program that toggles between two pumps and turns off between cycles? the program can only use a single on/off switch.
Replies
Views
How would I post a snapshot of an AB RS500 program here? I mean while I'm on-line to the project. Not that I'm having a problem right now, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all. This is a very lonnnnnnng shot but worth a try. I have an OMS Group Impact100 metering machine. At this customer it blows foam into 3d...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, So I have been retrofitting a cell to run different fixtures and updating it with new drives and a few other things. It runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a ladder program in AS and I was to trigger a reading on my IO link sensor every .5 s, and use that value to run a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom