Panelview 1250 lost communication

PlcDriver

Hi everyone, i've working in a proyect with a controllogix 5555, flex i/o aent cards and panelview 1250. the initial configuration of the system was using a l35e to stablish the comunications. when i finish installing the 5555, took the same proyect in rsview studio and change the network settings,after load the proyect in the panelview. but at this moment the panelview doesnt answer anymore, not only doesnt respond to the button actions (i found out later why with the replacement panelview) , but to any comunication, I use the bootp/dhcp server and the mac address send the info but doesnt get configuration. i reset the panelview with the same executable used when the panel doesnt have shutdown button. and he response once with an autoconfiguration ip address. but doesnt appear in rs link enterprise nor rs link classic.
At this moment im stuck. please if anyone knows a way to restore the comm system, please let me know. tx

It sounds to me as though you have deleted the RSLinx Enterprise EtherNet/IP driver onboard the PanelView terminal itself.

In the PanelView configuration mode, go to the RSLinx Enterprise configuration display and see if there is an Ethernet driver shown. You might have to use the Reset to Defaults function to get that driver to be reinstalled.

It is possible to have a PanelView with a valid IP address (set by DHCP or using the configuration display) that will respond to PINGs, but will not appear in the RSLinx browse because it does not have the EtherNet/IP driver running.

Using RSView Studio, also go into the Target tab of the RSLinx Enterprise configuration and be certain that you have defined an EtherNet/IP driver.

First of all tx for your response. well, in rsview studio, appears the ethe/ip driver, but no the panelview. in rsviewme in the PV, appear the last configuration loaded. the 5555, the aent's , even the original ip adress of the panelview 192.168.1.117. i download an autorun from AB.com, this autorun erase the .mer files unlike the one i mention early, but now i dopnt even get response in the bootp server, and even less get a ping from the device. also i try to connect via df1 but the rslinx classic doesnt autoconfigurate. is there anything ive miss? .

well, problem solve, solution, firmware update. using a complact flash card the device could be reconfigured and put back to work again.