Cross reference on Proficy Machine Edition

Eugen

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am still reading the manual on Proficy Machine Edition ver 5.8 software but could not locate any command to cross reference addresses or variables on the project. Does anyone know how to complete a thorough search of the project?

Also does a PLC emulator for Rx3i controllers exist?

Version 5.8 is several revs old.

Cross referencing is one of the "Reports". You can also do a quick search by selecting the variable in the variables tab of the navigator window and then clicking on the "References" tab in the feedback window.

Version 5.8 is several revs old.

Cross referencing is one of the "Reports". You can also do a quick search by selecting the variable in the variables tab of the navigator window and then clicking on the "References" tab in the feedback window.
To use PME with the RX3i newest CPUs you will need a minimum of version 7.0 and SIM 3. PME Update Links

Thank you for the link Russ,

I am trying to read an existing program. I know mostly Allen Bradley and there is a big difference between these two manufacturers. Is there a emulator for Rx3i?

Eugen