Calculate/Find RedLion System OFF Time

whussain6

Dears,

I have Productivity station which is running specific code every midnight. Now if for example system is off for couple of days it will mess up the code.

So I want to find out the time it has stayed OFF (only the days, time may not matter) Then I will find out the number of days it has stayed off and will execute the code same number of times.

An idea comes in mind is that if we get the date just before turning off and then get date when it turns on and find the difference? not sure how it will work?

Create numeric Tag "LastDay", Set it as "Retentive"
Numeric Tag "NowDays" that define source as general : GetDays()
Numeric Tag "DaysOff" thst define source as general : NowDays - LastDay

Then at every midnight you run the script : LastDay = GetDays();

Assume if system is off across 1 midnight, After system is on "DaysOff" value will be 1.
and so on.

I didn't test this method but I hope it could help you.