XPORT-EIP-MB EtherNet/IP Module Configuration File

mihiri

Hello All,

I have a GridConnect Xport-EIP-MB Modbus to EtherNet/IP converter Adaptor module. Recently I was able to modify the configuration file and upload and download it using a TFTP Client. The configuration file that I have is for firmware V1.13. I just made configuration changes and uploaded the file and after this even I cannot ping to the IP of the module or obtain the configuration file.

Looking at the configuration file I cannot figure out where I made the error. I have attached the Configuration file which caused the Xport-EIP-MB module not to respond, would any one be able to help on this matter.

A reply is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mihiri

Similar Topics

Dear all, Anyone please advise me on the Configuration of EtherNet/IP to Modbus Mapping. Attached Config.bin file which I have made, and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to connect a XPORT-EIP-MB (adaptor which converts Modbus RTU/ASCII to a EtherNet/IP) to a ControlLogix5561 PLC and to read...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am trying to send out a message from Allen Bradley ControlLogix Controller (Logix5555) via the EtherNet/IP Module 1756-ENET to...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom