You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:46 PM   #1
bullman1083
United States

Factory Talk runtime issue

Hello,
I have designed a new display for a current running designtime file and when i go online and test any of the displays in the program they all work fine, but when I create a runtime file and download it into the screen i get question marks on some of the displays like it doesnt see the tags. Screen version 5.10 and FactoryTalk version 9.0. Any advice would be helpful...thanks.
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:55 PM   #2
OPO
Canada

Machine edition?
You have to copy ur Rslinx design to runtime in ur communications setup im factory talk.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:02 PM   #3
bullman1083
United States

Yes Machine edition and in communication set up design was copied to runtime and even double checked after issue was found
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum