continuously replacing shaft seals on Servomotors

Kataeb

Are they serious ?
Replacing, every few months, a shaft seal on a Servomotor !

Shaft Seal Kits
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/2090-in012_-en-p.pdf

A shaft seal is recommended if the motor shaft and end bell are exposed to significant amounts of containments, such as oil, fluids, or fine dust. Use a shaft seal in these environments to prolong the life of the motor.

Shaft seals are subject to wear and require periodic inspection and replacement. Replacement is recommended every 3 months, not to exceed 12 months, depending on use.

That would be a good reason not to use that motor. Motor seals should last years.
I did notice that they say to inspect every 3 months not to exceed 1 year.
Inspection is always good catch problems when they are still small and easily fixed