Unity PLC & FS GATEWAY

Hi,

In my project I have 11 concept and one unity PLC. Concept PLCs are communicating fine with intouch, while unity is creating problem. The analog values comming from unity are jumping continuously from minimum to maximum.

In OFS configuration I have defined unity PLC as concept. The reason for that is when I define unity as unity I get nothing in intouch and also all the tags of unity PLC in FSgateway diagonstic become red while in other case(when defined as concept) these tags are green but show jumming values. Please help.

Best Regards

Can you Please explain a bit more, like what driver/server you are using for getting data from unity PLC.(is it something like PLC-->driver--->FSG--->InTouch)

If you are getting data from the PLC to the unity- driver/server correctly and FSGateway (in its diagnostics) is showing item as red then there probably be some configuration issue.