HMI selection

ariful

A
My client is using two different operator stations. Bailey PCV for Bailey DCS & USData Factorylink for PLC control. Now the clients wants to choose one common operator station. We have studied various vendors & short listed two vendors

Bailey Operate IT

OpsCon+Intellution(OpsCon will act as a OPC server for Bailey with iFIX as operator stations)

Bailey Opearte IT is probably fairly new product. Could you please give me some information regarding these two products.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm lucky enough to be in the position of helping a new startup define their standard equipment list. I'm currently working out a couple...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, good day. I have a question, about of selection of hmi, I'm not sure if is posible with panel view. The plc is a Micrologix 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with an already developed system that uses enhanced recipe on the HMI. I'm looking for the control word to allow the PLC to...
Replies
Views
I am looking to cost effectively upgrade old analog controls to PLC+HMI hardware for SCR controlled rectifiers. There are 100+ units in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom