PanelView .mer file

Hi All, this is my first post!

I need to change the mapping on a PanelView Plus 700 after I change its IP address. My co worker gave me a .mer file. I was expecting an .apa.

So how do I go online and upload the project from the Panel View and change that runtime project into a FT Studio ME project?

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Hi. You have to use Application Manager (In tools menu of FactoryTalk View). With that you have to select Machine Edition, then Restore runtime Application and with that, you open your .mer file.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
I have the opportunity to do a start-up this Monday-Wednesday. They needed someone who could download a revised file on a ControlLogix and PV...
Replies
Views
I'm on-site trying to figure out what my customer has. The program in the Panelview Plus 700 is gone, and their machine is down. They were given...
Replies
Views
We have a Panelview Plus in our local PLC network, but we don't have FactoryTalk View software. Is there a way to upload (retrieve) a MER file...
Replies
Views
hi guys I was wondering if anyone knows of a video that shows you how tk convert ppv runtime to apa file for a back up , I was asked by a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom