Datalog error in RS View 32

I have around 10 data log models in RS View 32 scada, each is having a single tag to log on percentage change..
From last two days the data logging got stops

The error is coming as "Unable to start Datalog Configuration Server - may be out of memory. (RC: 4575748)"

Following action I have tried but the problem not resolved :-
1. Deleted the folder cache in the RS View project.
2. Deleted the file *.CAC* in TAG folder of the project.

Anyone have an idea regarding the problem which I am facing..

Thanks Garry...

I didn't have TechConnect authorization so what else is written I already tried by deleting cache folder and .CAC file but still the same error.

It will be more helplful if you can message me what that Knowledge base article says about this particular issue.

I had this issue before, the only thing that worked for me was uninstalling RSView32 then reinstalling.

Thanks Garry...

I didn't have TechConnect authorization so what else is written I already tried by deleting cache folder and .CAC file but still the same error.

It will be more helplful if you can message me what that Knowledge base article says about this particular issue.

It says to do what you already did. If it doesnt help, uninstall RSView, delete C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RDM and install RSView again.