Config OPC UA with two plc

huynhtrong

Hi all,
i'm researching about OPC UA.I used simulation plc sim advanced in plc s7 1500 is OPC UA server and test in app client.It's work.
Now I want to read and write data between two plc.server and client.
How to config to get data in server and client?

S7 1500 can only be an OPC UA Server right now. I'm assuming client functionality will come with the next version, whenever that comes out.

If you need to talk PLC to PLC, then I'd recommend I-Device, an S7 connection, or TCP.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I need your support for OPC configuration of Packdrive C600 controller. My PLC is connected to a network vlan and I installed OPC...
Replies
Views
hi, Can you guys help me out in understanding the function of DDE/OPC , topic config in RSlinx software.
Replies
Views
I have a SCADA system setup on network in my plant. I have (2) PLC systems that are Allen Bradley that I can not talk to? I have tried to set up...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have some difficulties with programming a NAT config in my Scalance SC636-2C When programming the NAT-table i'm not able to reach my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom