ASi-Interface With Siemens S5

LaRocca

Hello.

This is the configuration:

I have a PLC S5-115U with a IM308C conecting with a DP/AS-Interface Link 20E.

This is my situation:

And I don´t have the Addressing and Diagnosis Instrument for AS-Interface Modules, also I know that is possible to make the addressing whith a PLC S7 A special function block (FC ASI_3422) is available for the AS-i commands in a SIMATIC S7 DP master. :(

This is my question:

How is AS-i slaves to be addressed with the PLC S5?? it have something like S7 special function block (FC ASI_3422)??, How I do in these case?

With this Help I can call, the AS-i address of an AS-i slave can be modified.

I think, This call is mainly used to add a new AS-i slave with the default address “0” to the AS-Interface. In this case, the address is changed from “AS-i slave address old”=0 to AS-i slave address new”.

Thanks ;)