F10 on a Reliance Electric drive

blima

Hello!

I have a Reliance Eletric GV3000EAC106-AARFI AC drive with fault N.10 on the display, but on the manual it does not says what it is.

Can anyone indicate me what is the reason for this fault?

Thanks,
Bruno

Most likely.

Unless the drive is fieldbus controlled or you have the original CS3000 Software you will need to manually retrieve all parameters settings and reenter them upon board replacement.

If the drive is fieldbus controlled (DeviceNet, ControlNet) and you have a PC adapter you could probably use DriveTools32 (WinXP and older) and upload/download the parameters.

http://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductDownload.aspx?crumb=112

I wouldn't spend too much money repairing that old drive. Reliance GV3000's never were really top line products and I would assume yours is at least 10 years old. That's about the normal expected life of VFD's in that vintage. Next, the caps will fail, then the IGBT's with no current replacement available.

You get the picture. Probably time to look for a new drive.

Galco actually sells a lot of products to support old Reliance drives in their "Name Brand Replacements" line. Unfortunately their website isn't working right now so I can't look up parts for the GV3000. I've been rebuilding MaxPaks and FlexPaks with their equipment for years. But the GV3000 is a POS. I'd replace it.