GX Works 3 Hardware configuration

Hi

I am trying to do my hardware configuration in Mitsubishi's GX Works 3, version 1.026C.
I am using Main Base R38B, Power supply R61P and R04ENCPU. When I go to menu bar Edit > Check > Power Supply Capacity and I/O Points Everything turns out good.
But When I go to manu bar Edit > Check > System configuration I get this message in the Output window in the bottom of GX Works 3:

Explanation: "Module to use in combination with the module (R04ENCPU) mounted to CPU Slot has not been mounted."

Occurrence site: "R04ENCPU"

Error Code: "NV_E00116"

In Mitsubishi's e-Manual Viewer, Cross Document Search, I get this when I search for explanations for the error code:
"NV_E00116: When safety CPU module and safety function module on same configuration do not exist or when safety function module in configuration included safety CPU module does not exist"
I do not even know what to do with this information. But I do know that it doesn't work to save the Project Before having solved this problem.

It looks like you need to add the network part of the module beside it in slot 1, I could get it to work by adding a RJ71EN71(CCEIC) module, I assume your CPU has this built in already but it has to be added manually in the software. There is a warning that pops up when you place the CPU in the rack directing you to the help page.