OT: Happy Thanksgiving

just_lionel

Well guys,

I am about to head out for the holidays, so I decided I would post this now. Just wanted to wish all the US people a Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe and watch out for the other people on the road if you are traveling. Also don't forget to say thanks to our men and women in the armed services.

Once again, have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Just_Lionel

Similar Topics

I have not been around much but still checking in from time to time, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Eat, drink and watch football, maybe...
Replies
Views
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA and to everyone else its our time to eat and drink like there is no tomorrow and you are also welcome to...
Replies
Views
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA and to everyone else its our time to eat and drink like there is no tomorrow. It will be a little...
Replies
Views
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! and safe travels... looks like a lot of you are going to be in for a mess. Once again I will be eating...
Replies
Views
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the automation world.... even the ones that don't celebrate it like the other side of the pond and up north, you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom