GE 90/30 Support in Orlando FL

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a customer looking for some GE support, they are having a hard time contacting GE to find someone local, see email below from him

PM me if you are interested and can help, I will pass along their contact info

I just spoke to you on the phone and you said you may know of an integrator for my GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC.
I have 2 machines one of them is working the other one has lost the information in the PLC. What I would like to do is copy the information from the working machine and put it into the other machine as both machines are identical. If you could help with an integrator somewhere in the Tampa Bay Orlando area that would be great.

(Steve are you still traveling around the US with your wife :) )