Siemens 555 Issue

Louisiana159

After uploading the program from a Siemens 555 processor and comparing it to the file that was saved from the last time someone was online a few weeks ago from this processor, there is 90,000+ rungs with NOP instructions at the end of the program. I know it sounds insane that the processor is creating its own rungs so I am asking if anyone has remotely ran into an issue like this.

Similar Topics

I have inherited a stinker of a job sadly. Customer has a Siemens TI-555 CPU on a Uniloy Blow Molder. I need to get online and interrogate some...
Replies
Views
Hey again, Whilst my head is back in TI world again, the system that the 555 is on has numerous profibus slaves, so I'm running through a mental...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I got called in just before midnight to one of our lines and I found the "CPU Good" LED was off. After realising that I couldn't go...
Replies
Views
My plant is currently converting our HMI system and servers to ovation systems. The PLCs for all intensive purposes are siemens 555s. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before I start I have tried searching, but unfortunately I am not coming up with anything useful... ... And I also feel a little shy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom