problem copying screen with faceplate in wincc 2008

Rafiplc

Dear all,

I'm having problems trying to copy a screen with faceplate from one project to another. When I try to paste into project B from project A, it spends a lot of time copying the tags of the faceplate structures. I have left it for more than 8 hours and it does not end! Any idea what could be happening ??

Thank you very much!!

Can you make a global library and put the faceplates in there? Then pull up your other project and add the faceplates from the library.

8 hours sounds like something is wrong..

Finally I left it copying from one day to the next and everything was copied, but I still do not understand why it took so long. It is strange, but in the project from which I copied, I did not have the faceplate in the libraries, only the instance. It is likely that I will have to repeat the process in other projects, and this has not been very efficient to say.