Nematron IWS-2624 with AB PLC5/25

ranjana

Dear Sir,
We have Nematron Series 2000 Model no.: IWS-2624T Industrial workstation connected to our Allen Bradley PLC 5/25.

Detailed information about Nematron are as below:
Model: IWS-2624T
14” / Basic, 52 Key, Touch, LGIII
Unit rev. C
BIOS / FMW 41-40
Key B 1.4
IDT/DT
Serial : 93077001

It also has a Memory catridge module: MEM-C256.
This machine has been out of operation for past 2 years and when we switched on we got the error message and screen freezed. We have to recycle power to nematron to access main menu.
Connected to Allen Bradley PLC 5/25 through Cat no. 1770-KF2 Module.

Now we get the following Error message and Screen Freezes:

Error codes are:

1. Non-Existent line number or label in line 170 (5101)
2. Non-Existent line number or label in line 470 , 560 (5101)

We donot have any programming software for the Nematron Computer.

Please recommend us what software / Cable to be used with the Nematron IWS-2624 inorder to troubleshoot / upload / Download the program from the Nematron industrial workstation.

Many thanks