Problems with Overlay displays in FT View SE

thomask

Hello,

I am having some issues in FactoryTalk View SE 9.0. I have made a bunch of displays for an HMI, and I want to use Overlay to be able to have some On Top displays over these. I manage to show the displays, and the On Top displays work fine, however, I cannot open new Overlay displays over these. No matter what display I try to open, the first one I started is in front. If I select Replace this is not an issue, but then the On Top displays disappear if they are over the display being replaced.

Does anyone have any tips or idea why the Overlay displays don't show in front, and actually overlay the previous display?

Hello,

Those do not seem to concern the same issues that I am having. I cannot get the Overlay display setting to work as intended. Displays with Overlay setting do not open in front of the previous display, so I can never change display when using this. As I understand it, with display setting Overlay the display I am trying to open should go on top of the current display at the same location, but now it seems to go behind it, or not be loaded at all.

If I select Replace display option, none of this is a problem, and all works as intended.