Communication S7-1200 over ISO TCP/IP with BEIJER HMI

Marcosbelgo

Hi friends,

This is my first work with simatic and I am having some difficulties to comunicate S7 with HMI.

HMI: T5F-2 Beijer Electronics

S7 1200 1214C

I understood that to make this, I have to use T_CON. But, it is not clear for me.

Wich Is it nescessary blocks to estabilish communication, T_CON and T_SEND? wich parameters I have to set in these blocks? What is REQ????? What else I have to do in the TIA?

Bellow, I attached the screen configuration for HMI, what I put in src TSAP/rack dist/TSAP slot and link type (PG or OP)?

Thanks

Marcos

ScreenHunter_003.png

Haven't used that range of HMIs so this is all assumption. The HMI does have a Siemens driver so you shouldn't need to mess with any T_CON. Set Rack to 0, Slot to 1, Link Type as PG is fine, in the Beijer software. Make sure that the IP address is the one you used for the PLC. Check that it is part of the same group as the rest of the network settings for the HMI.

On the PLC, depending on which version of software, double click the picture of the PLC, under Profinet Interface / Ethernet Addresses make sure that you have the same IP address as set for the station on the PLC, and the subnet often 255.255.255.0 match the one used on the HMI. Then go all the way to the end of the list and find Protection and enable 'Permit Access with Put/Get.

Then test the system.

Just to add something to Bryans reply, in the S7 config under Protection & security, Connection mechanisms, there is a check box to permit access with PUT/GET. Some third party deevices need this checked.

Haven't used that range of HMIs so this is all assumption. The HMI does have a Siemens driver so you shouldn't need to mess with any T_CON. Set Rack to 0, Slot to 1, Link Type as PG is fine, in the Beijer software. Make sure that the IP address is the one you used for the PLC. Check that it is part of the same group as the rest of the network settings for the HMI.

On the PLC, depending on which version of software, double click the picture of the PLC, under Profinet Interface / Ethernet Addresses make sure that you have the same IP address as set for the station on the PLC, and the subnet often 255.255.255.0 match the one used on the HMI. Then go all the way to the end of the list and find Protection and enable 'Permit Access with Put/Get.

Then test the system.

Thanks friend, is exactly this, it works fine

Just to add something to Bryans reply, in the S7 config under Protection & security, Connection mechanisms, there is a check box to permit access with PUT/GET. Some third party deevices need this checked.

Hi Cottage, thanks!