Font Size PlotString function Cognex

nightline

Gents,

I've the following problem:
We have several Cognex Insight 5604 line scan camera's on our production lines. To show the opperators what's wrong with the product, we installed PC's running Cognex VisionView.
So far so good.
But now we want to show also a text with the error, and programmed a PlotString function in the camera jobs. Default Font Size for this is Arial 9.
This is to small, so I increased the Font Size to Arial 20.
Some of the PlotString functions show the right (Arial 20) Font Size, but most show a distortioned Arial 9 Font Size....
I double checked all settings several times, but can't find the reason for this.
The Cognex helpdesk isn't very helpful on this.

So I'm wondering if somebody here has a solution or idea which cause this Font Size issue...

Thanks in advance!

Jack