Panelbuilder 32 error 3007

russrmartin

Hi guys. I have a panelbuilder 32 application which is giving me the error above when I try to download. The error says that the write tag is already in use. I am trying to change a value on two separate screens, so I am using the same write tage in the numeric entries. I'm also displaying the same read tag, and there is no error with this. Anyone have any ideas?

And 8 years later....

I found my error. I actually had 2 different objects with the same write tagname. I deleted the second and copied the first object to the second screen and all is ok now.

And eight years later, your response helped me fix the error that I was having.... I too had a set of two different objects with the same write tagname. I deleted one set of them, then just copied and pasted the other ones and the validation error is gone now.

Thanks!

How do we change it back to same object id for multiple screens? When I try to copy and paste it just go back to a different one.