Factory Talk SE Studio - I'm sorry, But....

Zombie thread strike again!

my 2 cents, FTView SE can work very well if server/client are set up properly. I had a setup by IT server team and it works almost flawlessly. It's clearly designed by pure IT guy if you look at the design and that also result in the disaster that is Panelview Plus.

I think a lot of goodwill went down the crapper ever since they release PV+ and SE. Some improvement since been done to bring it back to the reality of OT world but it maybe too little too late.

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
I have some global objects, numeric display with associated data that pulls up a pop up screen. for the life of me i cannot figure out how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, looking for ideas on getting some basic training done, I need to practice on maintenance timers and bypass switches (with a Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom