AB Panelview noob question

jimy_f_84

Hello,

I am new to the PLC world, so my question may seem dumb, i am getting more and more comfortable with it, but i have a question regarding an AB panel view.

I purchased a Panelview from ebay to learn programming it and using it.
The item i purchased was Allen Bradley Panelview 6189, how ever it turned out to be just the touchscreen bezel.

I need to figure out what i need to get so i can get it hooked up and running.
I looked at multiple Panelviews at the plant where i work and mine seems to be missing a logic module, or a computer of some sorts, it has the circuit board and power wires, but there must be something to plug into the cable slots on the circuit board.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.