Ethernet data link between CJ2 and NJ series plc

CX_Luigi

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to add a NJ CPU to an existing network made of CJ2 sharing data by Ethernet/IP data links, and cannot get any information in manuals on how to make such a configuration . Is there any documentation around detailing the setup on NJ and/or CJ sides or someone done already and willing to share details? Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have seen references to Data Link products in here before and looked up this as a potential solution to a job I have comming up. This...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Does anyone have any suggestions or experince with a message board that could read a tag from a PLC, or have a PLC send a...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to read data from Omron CP2E CPU from my Mitsubishi RJ71EN71 with Simple CPU Communication Function. Suppose it was using...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project utilizing an s7-1200 cpu and Tia Portal v17. I currently have an external PCB with some sensors on it (and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom