Siemens PLC Modbus Communication with Com Module CM PtP

kevinlin_5

Dear All,

I have a question about the modbus communication with CM PtP. I'm using a power meter to measure current/ voltage/ power, and the measured results are sent to the remote IO (RIO) with CM PtP through modbus communication. This didn't work. But if I connect an extra set of wire from the signal wire to the PC USB port via Serial-to-USB converter, it works fine. Does anybody has any idea about this problem?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Dear guys, I have a software that sends data to PLC using modbus. I want to connect my software with siemens plc, how can i do that?
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a siemens PLC and i want to add a new preocess without touch the Siemens code, so i am going to add Delta PLC, this PLC will...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have IM151-8 Siemens PLC, i want to connect it with Modbus and read/write on it using Modbus protocol. How can i do this? Do i need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a closed loop stepper motor (Nanotec make), https://en.nanotec.com/products/2512-pd4-e601l42-e-65-4. This uses MODBUS TCP for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom