FactoryTalk View ME Tags

Hopefully someone that knows more about this stuff can help me...? Trying to add a visibility animation to a button, and my tag browser doesn't seem to want to update anymore. I added a few controller tags previously, and those showed up online, but have since added a couple more and those aren't showing. It's like it just stopped updating. I have tried refreshing all and individual folders multiple times. Furthermore, -it was already done but I tried doing it again- I added the offline PLC project to my comms configuration and NONE of the offline tags are showing. What the heck???

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
FTVS 9.00.00
RSLogix 5000 19.11
FTSP 2.90.00

Last edited:
I never use the tag browser, except maybe for program tags, which I rarely use. Just copy the tag from the PLC and paste into ME, you will have to add the shortcut. If you've created at least one tag in the past you should know the syntax.