omron display with barcode scanner

rock

is it possible to connect a barcode scanner directly into a nt20s display and show barcode

thanks jay
you are right, as always. have started using this site after hearing about it from a local sales rep, and first thing i do is search for the post that you have replied to.
Will try to connect a barcode scanner directly into a nt31 that i have as a spare.
Any advice.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have multiple Omron hmi terminals in the plant and i need to upload each program. i have an ns8-tv01b-v2 terminal in the office...
Replies
Views
Dears I wonder if I can work and navigate on my Omron HMI NT21 through pages without connecting to the PLC because it sticks/freezes on "System...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who is asking for an HMI that can display DAY and TIME in numbers, characters, and graphic format. (Weird... I know) All other...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentelmans, I have a Omron JX inverter in a simple aplication. How can I connect external display to be able to see speed of the motor...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a floating point number on an NT631c. PLC is a CJ1M. I have allocated the floating point number to D112 and set the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom