SoMachine and Magelis HMI

artyzver

I have changed the node name of HMI panel through Controller selection-change device name, after that my HMI panel stopped showing in the controller selection list. I can still download my project by using Vijeo Designer and "download by IP", but SoMachine protocol isn't working that way. I've tried updating firmware on the panel, after the update it still won't show up. How do i fix this?

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Configuring a PWM block for servo control in SoMachine today and was attempting to run in simulator to test some loop controls, will PWM output...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom