simple micrologix 1200 question

joelchickey

I have no offline files, and i need to copy a program from a working micrologix 1200 to a new micrologix 1200. We typically don't turn this machine off...so my question.. is can i do an upload of this micrologix 1200 program without leaving run mode? or will i have to leave run mode in order to make the back-up i need?

thanks.
Joel

can i do an upload of this micrologix 1200 program without leaving run mode?

Yes.

BTW, you will not get any documentation. As that is only stored in the offline file.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

For some reason, I cannot get even the most simple integer to integer function to work, e.g., (MOV N18:24 to N31:2). I have also tried MULT...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a Micrologix 1400 and I'm using RSLogix 500 micro starter. Basically, my application required about 200-300 integer values that will...
Replies
Views
I am a newbee who could sure use some help... I am using RSLogix 500 and a Micrologix 1400. Can someone help me with some simple ladder logic...
Replies
Views
Hi, im interested in using the Micrologix 1100 with encoder and and AC drive on slow moving machine for cut to length function. I have not done...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom