Whats the SP address prefix in AD?

Hello,

I am new to AD and I have a project where I need to convert an AD program to an AB (RSLogix500) program.

Most of the other differences in the program have been figured out, but I am having trouble finding out the equivalent to the SP bit.

I have done some digging and found out SP means System Bit in AB. But, I am not sure how I could emulate that onto my RSLogix500 program.

I attached a screenshot of the actual bit I need help with in my AD program.

Thank you

(y)

First Scan.PNG

The notation above it, 'First Scan', is exactly its purpose. The SP locations are system bits. This is equivalent to S:1/15 in a Micrologix 1100. I believe it is in the same place for other SLC and Micrologix systems.

Review the meanings of the System (S2 file) locations in the manual for the target AB processor.

If you would state exactly the source AD CPU and the target AB CPU I will help point to relevant manual areas.

Last edited: