AB Kinetix 350 MCCM Instruction Execution Intermittent Direction Change

dfreerks

I have a CNC machine with an AB L33ERM and two K350 servos with AB MPM motors.

On occasion the MCCM instruction executes but the physical motion is in the clockwise direction instead of the commanded clockwise direction. I can't find any differences in the instruction parameters between the incorrect moves and the correct moves.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

I have a CNC machine with an AB L33ERM and two K350 servos with AB MPM motors.

On occasion the MCCM instruction executes but the physical motion is in the clockwise direction instead of the commanded clockwise direction. I can't find any differences in the instruction parameters between the incorrect moves and the correct moves.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

Can you post a screen shot of the exact MCCM instructions and how they are configured, its most likely an incorrect selection of the parameter options.

Regards
Ian