1395 DC Drive Adapter

lxman

I need to find the pinout for a cable for a 1300-ITSSC ser. b adapter used to hook into the DHT port on a 1395.

I need to know the pinout for the cable that goes from the adapter box to the PC's serial port. It's 6-pin RJ11 (RJ13 ?) on one end and DB9 or DB25 on the other.

If anyone knows, I would be VERY grateful, as I need to make one for my box, which is missing the cable, and which AB won't sell separately.

Thanks!!!

I have the DB-9 in my hand.
The DB-9 goes into the laptop
The RJ-11 (phone jack) goes to 1300-ITSCC ser B
RJ pinouts are numbered from left to right when the adapter-pins are on the bottom side.

DB-9 Pin #------ Phone Jack Pin
2----3
3----5
4----4
5----2

Similar Topics

I have a 500 hp. Drive that has a field loss fault. changed drives, no help. Changed motor, still has field loss fault. put a resistive load on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am facing a peculiar problem a 1395 dc drive, make- alllen bradely. When I issue a jog command to the drive via PLC it works fine ...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I need help to configure 1395 dc drive with plc 5.How do I link the drive parameters to inputs/ ouputs of plc.Pls help!!
Replies
Views
I am rying to connect to some 1395 drives with drive executive to get parameters as a drive has failed. I am having zero sucess getting it to...
Replies
Views
HI, I have studied the manual for this zero speed digital ouput relay contact. P558. The contact is suppost to close when the drive is at zero...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom