want help delta AH500 PLC IN ANALOG INPUT

Dear all
I am using delta AH530 RS- 2 cpu with devicenet communication and now I am getting problem while configuration of AH6xa-05 which is analog input/output module in address no. 2

now the problem is some time my analog input count getting zero for few microsecond and then come back actual .

Similar Topics

Hi there all. I am VERY new to PLC's and my team seems to be stumped by a ladder syntax error. I feel like this is a specific error that wont...
Replies
Views
Guys, I just started a new job at a company in Charlotte NC that has been here for many years. The transformer feeding part of the plant is an old...
Replies
Views
Good day Could somebody please help. I'm sending a position and a speed to a motion task in a Kollmorgen AKD servo drive from a Delta PLC via...
Replies
Views
Hello , I'm using DVP12SE11R Delta PLC . I would like to read data from an external device using RS485 communication. In the WPLSOFT i have...
Replies
Views
hi, i have a delta 14ss2 PLC. please help me i/o wiring. i have attached a image. please tell me what should i connect to input s/s and output C1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom