Crimson 3.1 Data Logger

heyheyron

Hello,

I am attempting to use the data logger in Crimson 3.1, it successfully logs the data and writes it to the SD card. For some reason I am unable to download the log from Web Server, I can see the .csv file displayed but I am unable to download it. Has anyone experienced this issue?

Any helpful advice is truly appreciated it.

What browser are you using?

I think if you didn't have Data Log Access enabled, you would not even see the link to the files, but just in case, check that field on the Web Server Features tab.

I recently ran into issues with some low quality sd cards that would stop logging after a few days, but iirc, I could still download the files that existed, just couldn't create any new ones.

I am using chrome, but tried it on IE and firefox and had the same issue.

It ended up being that I had to right click then save link as.

I have not run into the SD card issue yet...

Thank you for your guy's help.